AESSE Automotive Group is a small niche producer of automotive interior parts which differentiates itself in the North American market by its ability to:
- Service OEM, Tier I and Tier II automotive suppliers with quality and value added products.
- To provide flexible and rapid response solutions to its customers.
- To offer a rewarding, safe and environmentally friendly workplace for its employees.
- To satisfy shareholders expectations of growth and profitability.
- To offer unique, diversified and technically leading solutions to a diversified customer base in the global automotive supply market.
- To support global sales from multiple manufacturing sites located strategically across the globe.
- To have a world class product and process technical development facility.
- To set the standard for service in our industry by continually exceeding our customer’s expectations for product quality, delivery, and customer support.
- To challenge and empower one another to promote a safe, efficient and respectful working environment that ensures long term stability and employment security, providing opportunities for life-long personal and professional development.
Our Core Values
- Treat All Individuals with Dignity & Respect
- Promote a Healthy Work-Life Balance & Clean/Safe Workplace Environment
- Encourage Long-Term Customer & Supplier Relationships
- Focus on Meeting Internal & ExternalCustomer Needs & Expectations
- Encourage Employees toReach Their Full Potential
- Solve Problems Quickly & Effectively as a Team
- Protect Environment & Contribute to Community
SA Automotive Strongly Believes That:
- Organizations become successful by building a winning culture and organizing a consensus around it.
- An organization that fails to be self critical is condemned to stagnation first and eventually to decline.
- An organization unable to plan its future, and, at the same time, to exploit opportunities, will not have a future.
- Success comes from being honest with customers, employees, each other, and most importantly with oneself.