AESSE Automotive Group is a small niche producer of automotive interior parts which differentiates itself in the North American market by its ability to:
- Service OEM, Tier I and Tier II automotive suppliers with quality and value added products.
- To provide flexible and rapid response solutions to its customers.
- To offer a rewarding, safe and environmentally friendly workplace for its employees.
- To satisfy shareholders expectations of growth and profitability.
- To offer unique, diversified and technically leading solutions to a diversified customer base in the global automotive supply market.
- To support global sales from multiple manufacturing sites located strategically across the globe.
- To have a world class product and process technical development facility.
- To set the standard for service in our industry by continually exceeding our customer’s expectations for product quality, delivery, and customer support.
- To challenge and empower one another to promote a safe, efficient and respectful working environment that ensures long term stability and employment security, providing opportunities for life-long personal and professional development.
Our Core Values
- We will treat all individuals with dignity, respect and promote a professional, courteous communication style.
- We will sustain a workplace culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance and provide a pleasant, clean and safe workplace.
- We will solve problems quickly and effectively in a team-based spirit, respect agreed-upon deadlines and encourage active participation where everyone’s view is valued.
- We will actively encourage our employees to reach their full potential through education and career growth opportunities.
- We will focus on meeting our internal and external customers needs and expectations.
- We will treat our suppliers with respect and encourage long-term Customer/Supplier Partnerships.
- We will be a good corporate citizen by protecting our environment and contributing to the community.
SA Automotive Strongly Believes That:
- Organizations become successful by building a winning culture and organizing a consensus around it.
- An organization that fails to be self critical is condemned to stagnation first and eventually to decline.
- An organization unable to plan its future, and, at the same time, to exploit opportunities, will not have a future.
- Success comes from being honest with customers, employees, each other, and most importantly with oneself.