The management of SA Automotive has dedicated itself to providing active leadership and support to a comprehensive safety effort that will develop and maintain:
- An overall safety program designed to prevent human and economic losses from personal injury and damage.
- Safe and healthful working conditions by following applicable laws, regulations, and rules which will safeguard all employees and result in safe working conditions and efficient operation.
- A plan to prepare personnel to care for victims of an accident or sudden illness until professional medical help arrives, if necessary.
- A team approach to continuous safety improvement that encourages employee involvement.
- Appropriate additional plans or programs necessary in helping eliminate loss due to industrial accidents.
It is the responsibility of each employee as part of this overall safety effort to:
- Make safe work practices part of his/her daily operation.
- Protect themselves and fellow workers by sharing insights on possible safety improvements gained from personal experience of the work and work environment.
- Use prescribed safety and personal protective equipment.
- Comply with applicable laws and rules which will safeguard all employees and result in safe working conditions.
Our goal is the elimination of all unsafe acts and conditions, thereby assuring the personal safety of each employee. By accepting our shared responsibilities and working together, we will eliminate unsafe acts and protect ourselves and fellow workers from injury.